Call us: +91-9122820203
As part of the program, the virtual internship positions will have clearly defined work procedures with required outcomes. Whatever career path you decide to choose, ensure that your CV and cover letter is tailored to each specific application. Additionally, be sure to highlight your skills that would make for a successful remote employee .
- You can also select the Students or recent graduates filter.
- Accurately review student documents to complete the verification process.
- Crescent Lake Resort is looking to hire cooks with a passion for food.
- Come to Apple as a student and your team will welcome you as a full contributor, like any other employee.
Accurately review student documents to complete the verification process. Be a major resource for the team when further assistance is required due to extra workflow, answer policy questions, assist with additional side projects, etc. Serves as a central resource for student questions, providing information in accordance with the department policy, and routing phone calls to the appropriate individuals as necessary. E.g., manager -director means return search results for the term ‘manager’ but NOT when the term ‘director’ is present.
Best Remote Jobs for College Students
You can upload and save documents to your USAJOBS account. Once uploaded, you can submit these forms with your job application as needed. Please email with any issues or questions related to the Pathways Programs for students and recent graduates and the Post-Secondary Students and College Graduate Hiring Authorities.
What is the best paying job for a college student?
- Driver (Independent Contractor) National average salary: $1,578 per month.
- Campus Representative. National average salary: $10.94 per hour.
- Barista. National average salary: $11.59 per hour.
- Teaching assistant.
- Resident advisor.
- Library assistant.
Formal culinary training isn’t always necessary, so roll up those amateur sleeves. This is the perfect summer job for night owls and early-risers. You’ll be responsible for collecting and charging scooters for companies like Lime and Bird. You can relax during the day, then begin picking up scooters after 9 p.m., charge them at home overnight, and drop them back off to the public before 7 a.m. You can sign up to give guided tours through your city’s visitor center and museums, or on an app like Rent a Local Friend.
They often conduct the initial phone interview, then pass the best ones to the relevant manager at the company to continue the screening process. Thankfully, with the Internet, you don’t have to be limited to your local geographic area. College Recruiter believes every student and recent grad deserves a great career.
What kinds of jobs are available in summer for students?
- Summer Camp Counselor. Probably one of the most popular summer job ideas for high school graduates and college students, summer camp counseling is pretty close to a dream gig.
- Babysitter or Nanny.
- Gardener or Landscaper.
- Summer Intern.
- Restaurant Server.
Work might include feeding and herding animals, harvesting crops, operating farm machinery, and more. You’ll need a valid driver’s license and be able to lift heavy weight—and keep in mind that farm work can be very physically demanding. You can help them ensure their resumes shine a light on their accomplishments and the value they have to provide companies, in a way that speaks to recruiters. Great freelance writers stay up to date on marketing trends and research and know which content types work best when. They use paraphrasing tools to optimize content for marketing and stay current with technology.
Human Resources Intern – Remote | WFH
DOROT alleviates best remote jobs for college students isolation among the elderly and provides services to help them live independently as valued members of the community. We serve the Jewish and wider community, bringing the generations together in a mutually beneficial partnership of elders, volunteers and professionals. Provides information and generates excitement for prospective students. Performs a full range of technical and support duties for a diverse and varied population in an online environment.
- If you know a thing or two about what makes a good college essay, you could become a college essay editor and work with high school students.
- Whether you work at one of our global offices, an Apple Store, or even at home, a job here will be demanding.
- Meet with potential students to accurately explain program offerings; discuss and advise suitable programs in accordance with the student’s…
- SportsRecruits is privately held and headquartered in Downtown Brooklyn.
- The VirtualIntern offers paid remote internships for diverse college students (rising juniors/seniors), graduate students, and recent graduates (0-2 years) for the fall 2022.